There are several types of rowing machines based on the resistant media like magnetic, air, mechanical friction etc. For the last few years the water has become the most popular media of resistance. Hence the most popular machines became the water rowers or water rower machines. Their advantage is that the resistance of rowing they provide is almost identical to the natural water rowing conditions. Best of all while you’re exercising you hear the same water splash as if you are rowing on open water!
The water rowing machines are so popular that you can find dozens of different constructions. As our goal is to provide equipment for home exercising, we have selected a water rower built with solid walnut wood, strong and aesthetically looking with red walnut grains that can become a part of your home furniture. Our second priority is to minimize the space it takes up. (It can be stored vertically in a corner of your room).
- Built with Solid Wood – This rowing machine is made of real solid red walnut wood, strong and sturdy. It is not only nicely designed, but perfectly made with an immaculate finish. It looks like a piece of furniture with the natural wood grains.
- Easy to Assemble & Easy Storage – The FitXtec rowing machine comes in 2 packages, please make sure both of them have arrived before you start assembling the machine. A detailed user manual, showing step by step how to assemble it is included. It can be stored vertically in a room corner and with the wheels at the bottom can be moved around your apartment.
– Endurance and Strength without pressure on the joints – This rowing machine is a full-body workout option since it literally targets all your major muscle groups and low impact on the knee joints. You can regulate the resistance by changing the capacity of water, it’s great for low-intensity fat burning cardio maintaining constant heart rate, or extreme muscle-building sessions.
– Equipped with Bluetooth Monitor – The advanced monitor keeps track of important statistics during your workout like Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Time spent, Distance rowed, and Average Calories Burnt per hour. You can also wear a Bluetooth heart rate sensor constantly transferring information to the display.
– Real Rowing Experience & Silent Workout – With the quiet soothing sound of rushing water, you will never disturb your family or neighbors while giving yourself the real water rowing experience. With a noise level below 65 DB, you can row at any time you want.
There are no reviews yet.