Weight loss is one of the main driving forces for using a treadmill. Running on a treadmill can easily burn away 100 calories for every mile that you run. Perhaps one of the biggest benefits that comes along with running on a regular basis is that it is great for your cardiovascular health or in other words the health of your heart.
The inconvenience of using a conventional treadmill in your condo is the space that it takes up. The huge advantage of the FitXtec Treadmill is that it is foldable and can be stored in a closet. The FitXtec treadmill specifications are very similar to the conventional ones.
- DOUBLE SHOCK ADSORBING: The shock adsorbing system reduces the detrimental impact on the body joints which is inevitable when running on a hard surface
- SPACE SAVER DESIGN: This treadmill is portable & foldable for easy setup & storage. It comes with simple electric plug-in design, motorized power of 2.0HP peak and adjustable speed up to 14km/h
- LARGE RUNNING SURFACE: 42cm x 120cm walking/running surface, Start/Stop and incremental speed control, supporting handles with heart rate sensors and emergency stop string.
- 25 PRESET TRAINING MODES: Creating a customized fitness session is easy as this digital exercise equipment comes with 25 selectable pre-set training modes. It also features adjustable speed settings to increase the intensity of your workout
- 10 LEVELS OF AUTOMATED INCLINE: The FitXtec running machine features 10 levels of motorized incline up to 15 degree angle – same as any conventional treadmill but with the benefits of its compact size and foldability that makes it apt for small apartments
- MULTIDATA DISPLAY: The FitXtec Treadmill has three digital LED display with touch button controls that displays running time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate and incline
There are no reviews yet.